I’m a biomechanist and evolutionary biologist based in the University of California, with interests deeply rooted in the diversity of morphology, function and natural history of living organisms. My researches integrate biomechanics with organismal biology and engineering.
* Biomechanics and evolution of collective behaviors in microorganisms
* Biomechanics and evolution of flight and controlled aerial behaviors in insects
* Arthropod maneuverability
* Behavioral ecology of arboreal arthropods
* Biomechanics of capillarity phenomena in amphibians
* 2007–2013 Ph.D., Integrative Biology, University of California at Berkeley, Co-advisors: Prof. Robert Dudley & Prof. David Wake
* 2003–2007 B.A., Biological Sciences, Sichuan University – University of Washington