I’m a biomechanist and evolutionary biologist based in Chapman University at Orange, California. My research interests are deeply rooted in the diversity of morphology, function and natural history of living organisms. My researches integrate biomechanics with organismal biology and engineering.
* Biomechanics, ecology and evolution of flight and controlled aerial behaviors in insects and arboreal arthropods
* Biophysics and evolution of collective behaviors in microorganisms
* Biomechanics and evolution of jointed appendicular systems
* Biomechanics of capillarity phenomena in amphibians
* Ph.D., Integrative Biology, University of California at Berkeley, Co-advisors: Prof. Robert Dudley & Prof. David Wake
* B.A., Biological Sciences, Sichuan University – University of Washington